Saturday, February 18, 2006

News from (Under) the Rock

"Must-see TV" that I, well, haven't seen:
  • The OC
  • Survivor
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • The "L" Word
  • The Sopranos
  • Queer as Folk
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Dark Shadows (shout out to cult TV)

"Must-see TV" that I saw, but I just don't get it:

  • American Idol
  • Fear Factor
  • Wife Swap
  • Trading Spouses
  • America's Biggest Loser
  • The Surreal Life

Perhaps I'm just too much of a geek. The last programs I watched were History's Mysteries on the History channel and A Haunting on Discovery. The only programs I actually try to take time to watch are Ghost Whisperer and House (but I still like Hugh Laurie better as Bertie Wooster, or in Blackadder). I can't watch Bones any more because I don't return from school in time. Alas.

Too clever? Too dumb?

I know, Shri, before you say it: too weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home