Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cobwebs, anyone?

Ok. I've been accused of deserting my blog. No, kids, the rumors are false. The blog is not yet dead and does feel happy.
So why the paucity of posts?
My excuse(s):
  • I've been too busy ranting at people IRL to do so in writing
  • No internet access over the weekend to post
  • I've worked over 85 hours (without a day off) since 2/27
  • I think I had a slight nervous breakdown due to exhaustion
  • By the time I get home, I'm too bleary-eyed to typo :-)
  • My dogs have been growling at me because I've become such a stranger
  • Boring news week
  • Writing for tech. presentation Friday
  • Bidding on Spamalot tickets (obsessive much?)
  • You think that's bad... I haven't done laundry in so long that I'm wearing underwear from my supersized days... I can pull my panties up to a halter top and still not get a wedgie. (TMI?)

Although I'm not a big fan of commitment (shudders), I will make every effort to be true to you, oh blog, and tickle your bytes every few days/daze.

Happy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home