Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So Many Stories to Tell...

Remember the Choose Your Own Adventure series? Well, for the three people who read this blog, it's your chance to create a story. Comment and state what *you* think you should do...

You're sitting in an outdoor cafe, sipping an overpriced latte. A woman approaches you, wearing a bulky coat for such a warm day. She doesn't smell too great, either. She asks you for some money for something to eat. Do you:
  1. Guiltily give her a couple of bucks, sure she'll use it for drugs or alcohol
  2. Offer to buy her something from the cafe
  3. Politely lie and say you don't have any cash
  4. Tell her to get a job and leave you alone
  5. Feign deafness

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

In a weird way, what I think I should do and what I would do are the same thing but for different reasons.

I would politely decline and say I didn't have any cash. This isn't because I'm cold or uncaring, it's because she's a stranger I simply do not know. This is the way society is. We are taught not to talk to strangers from an early age. Sometimes even as an adult, we should stick to this.

5/03/2006 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home