Monday, June 05, 2006

cURL up and Dye.

So, I've been so busy trying to get stuff done for
  1. End of Semester grading (complete except for receiving two older [meaning more than one semester ago] incompletes... one expected, one not-- but welcomed nonetheless)
  2. 12 pg. Newsletter for day job (worked 'til 8:30 pm to get pre-press complete before flying to Lubbock)
  3. Pending death due to having to fly first time since Reagan administration (reason, oh not-so-diligent reader? see #4)
  4. Computers and Writing Conference (which didn't matter because I ditched everything and decided to attempt creating a movie-- not shutting eyes until 4:00 the morning of the presentation)
  5. Prospectus for major event at day job
  6. Annual directory-- major publication at day job
  7. Flash seminar in NYC
Needless to say, I've not been taking great care of the bod and overall appearance. Looking a bit like Ernest Borgnine's and Bea Arthur's clandestine love child (which might be useful in other situations, but not this one).
As I've mentioned, I've also developed some craggy chest cold that makes me sound like the paying end of a 900 call.
All in all, I'm feeling oh-so-pretty. So what do I decide to do?
... grabs the at-home highlighting kit...

WARNING:

When tired, sick, and generally out of one's wits, do not use dumbed-down versions of professional grooming products, especially when such pgp's may create semi-permanent effects to both one's body and one's psyche.

Do men ever do things this stupid?
Oh wait.
Nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home