Thursday, January 05, 2006

Get Down with INTP (Yeah You Know Me)


Went to tickle.com and took some of the many laptop psychiatry tests available.
According to my Love Personality Report (say that like Barry White now), I'm an ITNP.
My Celebrity Matchmaker tells me to go for Russell Crowe, but my Celebrity Soul Mate is Owen Wilson, which is fine, because my Movie Star Double is Drew Barrymore. I'm sure that when she took the Who's Your Type test, she came up with "Goofball" as well.

Still, I'm a bit confused, because I doubt that Drew's IQ Test deemed her a "Visionary Philosopher" (VP) like I am, albeit a VP who scored middle-high on "Are You Loony?" As a Visionary Philosopher, I am quite comfortable that Tickle has determined that I was a dog in my Past Life-- you know me: reflective, pensive Scoobygirl.

So I'm off to make some Classic Contemporary cuisine, which according to the Betty Crocker-sponsored test, is My Thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home